Get Compensation When Buses Are Not Safe
Bus and shuttle services are supposed to provide reliable, safe transportation to members of the community. You have every right to expect that your driver is well-trained, that the operator will drive with full attention to the road and that the bus is well-maintained to avoid the risk of accident. You also have the right to compensation if the bus driver or company is negligent in causing you or your loved ones significant injuries.
Rely On Our Personal Injury Experience To Protect Your Future
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bus crash in eastern Connecticut, you need an experienced bus accident lawyer in your corner to protect your right to full and fair compensation.
Our experience covers the spectrum of bus wrecks and injuries, including but not limited to:
- Passenger injuries from sudden stops or collisions
- Wheelchair lift injuries, including crush injuries to the feet or arms, and falls from wheelchairs while using a malfunctioning accessibility ramp on the bus
- Injuries to pedestrians who have been struck by a bus
- Bus stop injuries
- Injuries to other motorists in bus collisions caused by the bus driver or company
- Bus accident injuries in a casino parking lot or on tribal land
The litigators at Law Offices of Cicchiello & Cicchiello, LLC, in Norwich will step up to speak with the insurance companies and bus operators and handle all of the legal details while you focus on your recovery. We will fight to get you the full compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Call To Arrange Your Free Consultation
You deserve to work with lawyers who will put your interests first. To arrange a free case evaluation, call 860-213-8102 or 888-827-6358 toll free, or contact us online now. We offer flexible scheduling and can visit you in the hospital.
Se habla español. 中文.