The great strides we have made to reduce discrimination in Connecticut in recent decades does not eliminate acts of discrimination in the workplace. Despite efforts to promote diversity, workplace discrimination continues to have an adverse impact on many people in the Norwich area and throughout eastern Connecticut.
State and federal laws prohibit workplace harassment and discrimination based upon race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age and other factors. Many people have the misconception that employment law claims are not available unless a worker is fired. Losing a job, hitting a glass ceiling, suffering a demotion and suffering another form of adverse employment action based upon being a member of a protected class are some of the types of problems that workers can face.
Decades Of Experience Fighting Workplace Discrimination
The experienced trial lawyers at the Law Offices of Cicchiello & Cicchiello, LLC, aggressively represent workers who suffer unlawful discrimination and employment law violations at all stages of the employment process, including:
- Discrimination in the hiring process
- Discrimination in decisions involving promotions or demotions
- Claims involving disparate treatment in disciplined job duties based upon discriminatory reasons
- Discrimination leading to wrongful termination
- Wrongful termination and full-service representation related to a workplace injury
- Failure to provide reasonable accommodations for a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA claims)
Refusal to grant protected leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA claims)
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced Attorney
We represent workers in Norwich, New London County, Windham County and Middlesex County, as well as out-of-state residents who have suffered employment discrimination at a company located in eastern Connecticut.
Se habla español. 中文.